Services & Payments: Pay Your Bill
Get Started Now
For your convenience, the City of Yuma offers several different ways to pay your utility bill. Some of which can be done without ever writing a check, buying postage stamps, or driving to the nearest utility payment location.
- Pay online with Citi-ID ( What's Citi-ID? )
- Pay online with your account information ( How do I use my account info? )
- Pay over the phone by calling 928-373-4999
- Register to pay via Automatic Withdraw from your bank account. ( How do I sign up? )
- Mail your payment to:
City of Yuma
P.O. Box 78324
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8324
- Pay in person at City Hall during our normal business hours.
- Utility Billing Frequently Asked Questions
Use Citi-ID to Pay Your Bill
Convenience at your fingertips! Citi-ID allows a quick and convenient way to manage your City of Yuma utility account, on-line. With Citi-ID you can:
- Create a personal profile to eliminate the need of having to remember specific utility information to access your account
- Consolidate multiple utility accounts into one master account
- Quickly log into your account
- View balances and payment history of single or multiple accounts
- View monthly statements for single or multiple accounts
- Receive statement reminders via email
- Consolidate the payment of multiple accounts using one check or credit card
- And of course, pay your utility bill on-line by check or credit card
We encourage you to take advantage of Citi-ID to get the most out of your City provided on-line information. However if you just want to pay your bill on-line, a Citi-ID is not required; please see Utility Billing.
Use Your Account Statement to Pay Your Bill (Standard Payment Process)
Quickly log into your utility account and make a payment, view payment history and get your account statement. No registration process is required; simply have your account number and service address available when you log in to the utility billing payment process.