Surveying Services Group
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects.
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects. It also provides support on construction projects and property acquisition projects. Including:
- Recovery of existing monuments in advance of construction projects. Replace and record same following project completion.
- Provide staking as necessary for property acquisitions by the City.
- Preparation of lot ties and splits of City properties.
- Topographic surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance of Global Positioning System (GPS) primary monuments tied to Federal and State plane coordinate systems.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.
More Recent News...
- City Open Swim Programs Start This Weekend
The City of Yuma officially begins its open swim program on Memorial Day weekend with the opening of the season at Valley Aquatic Center. Continued... 05/21/2015
- City of Yuma Road Report for May 21, 2015
This week's update of road construction projects: East Main Canal pathway, 16th Street, 24th Street, Madison Avenue, 1st Avenue, 5th Avenue, I-8 and more... Continued... 05/21/2015
- Fire House Facts & Driving Safety
From Sunday May 10, 2015 through Saturday May 16, 2015, the Yuma Fire Department responded to 238 emergency calls for service. Continued... 05/21/2015
- City Council Meeting Preview, May 20
The Yuma City Council will consider authorizing the City Administrator to execute a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with multiple agencies concerning the potential relocation of the Yuma County Fairgrounds. Continued... 05/20/2015
The City of Yuma now offers curbside recycling as part of its residential solid waste collection service. Residents may also take advantage of our two convenient drop-off locations. Continued...
- Report A Pothole
If you notice City of Yuma roadways or sidewalks with dangerous cracks or holes, please let us know. Continued...
- Residential Holiday Collection Schedule 2014 - 2015
The following Solid Waste Collection schedule is for use during holiday periods throughout the year. Continued...