Surveying Services Group
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects.
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects. It also provides support on construction projects and property acquisition projects. Including:
- Recovery of existing monuments in advance of construction projects. Replace and record same following project completion.
- Provide staking as necessary for property acquisitions by the City.
- Preparation of lot ties and splits of City properties.
- Topographic surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance of Global Positioning System (GPS) primary monuments tied to Federal and State plane coordinate systems.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.
More Recent News...
- City Facilities Among Those To Serve As Voting Centers For Tuesday's Election
Two City facilities will serve voters during Tuesday's general election, in which a number of county, state and federal representatives will be elected. Arizona voters will also have three propositions to consider. Continued... 10/31/2014
- City of Yuma Road Report for October 30, 2014
This week's update of road construction projects: Slurry Seal Program; Fall Fog Seal; Catalina Drive Reconstruction; South Frontage Road, Payson closure; 16th Street, Sunridge Drive; 16th Street, eastbound approach to Ave. C; and more... Continued... 10/30/2014
- Fire House Facts and Tips on Halloween Safety
Fire House Facts for Sunday October 19, 2014 through Saturday October 25, 2014 and Tips on Halloween Safety. Continued... 10/29/2014
- City to Hold Auction of Surplus Property Saturday, November 1, 2014
The next City of Yuma Public Auction will be held 9:00 a.m. Saturday, November 1 at the city's surplus property warehouse, 190 W. 14th Street. Continued... 10/28/2014
The City of Yuma now offers curbside recycling as part of its residential solid waste collection service. Residents may also take advantage of our two convenient drop-off locations. Continued...
- Report A Pothole
If you notice City of Yuma roadways or sidewalks with dangerous cracks or holes, please let us know. Continued...
- Residential Holiday Collection Schedule 2013 - 2014
The following Solid Waste Collection schedule is for use during holiday periods throughout the year. Continued...