Surveying Services Group
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects.
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects. It also provides support on construction projects and property acquisition projects. Including:
- Recovery of existing monuments in advance of construction projects. Replace and record same following project completion.
- Provide staking as necessary for property acquisitions by the City.
- Preparation of lot ties and splits of City properties.
- Topographic surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance of Global Positioning System (GPS) primary monuments tied to Federal and State plane coordinate systems.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.
More Recent News...
- City of Yuma Road Report, March 6, 2014 UPDATED
This week's update of road construction projects: City/ADOT traffic signal replacements, 8th Street; Ave B, City of Yuma street maintenance, 24th Street (** Closure moved to March 13-15 ** ), Special events, and more. Continued... 03/06/2014
- City of Yuma Road Report for February 27, 2014
This week's update of road construction projects: City/ADOT traffic signal replacements; 24th St. to close; 8th Street; Ave B; City of Yuma street maintenance; Yuma Valley Area Park and special events on Main Street. Continued... 02/27/2014
- City of Yuma Road Report for February 20, 2014
This week's update of road construction projects: 8th Street, 12th Avenue to Magnolia; Avenue B, 20th Street to 24th Street; Avenue 3E and County 14th Street; 8th Avenue, South of 32nd Street; City of Yuma Street Maintenance; and more. Continued... 02/20/2014
- City of Yuma Road Report for February 13, 2014
This week's update of road construction projects: Avenue B; Yuma Valley Area Park; 8th Avenue; 12th Avenue; City of Yuma street maintenance; 4th Street; Avenue C; Avenue 3 1/2 E and Special Events on Main Street Continued... 02/13/2014
- Neighborhood Clean-Up 2014
It's that time of year again! From January 27 to April 3, you can get rid of those unwanted items cluttering up your garage and yard. Dispose of broken furniture, old appliances, tires, tree trimmings, landscaping clippings and more. Continued...
The City of Yuma now offers curbside recycling as part of its residential solid waste collection service. Residents may also take advantage of our two convenient drop-off locations. Continued...
- Report A Pothole
If you notice City of Yuma roadways or sidewalks with dangerous cracks or holes, please let us know. Continued...
- Residential Holiday Collection Schedule 2013 - 2014
The following Solid Waste Collection schedule is for use during holiday periods throughout the year. Continued...