Surveying Services Group
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects.
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects. It also provides support on construction projects and property acquisition projects. Including:
- Recovery of existing monuments in advance of construction projects. Replace and record same following project completion.
- Provide staking as necessary for property acquisitions by the City.
- Preparation of lot ties and splits of City properties.
- Topographic surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance of Global Positioning System (GPS) primary monuments tied to Federal and State plane coordinate systems.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.
More Recent News...
- City of Yuma Road Report for October 23, 2014
This week's update of road construction projects: Fall Fog Seal; Catalina Drive Reconstruction; 16th Street, Sunridge Drive; 16th Street, eastbound approach to Pacific; 16th Street, eastbound approach to Avenue C; and much more. Continued... 10/23/2014
- Paint-A-Thon Still Welcoming Volunteers This Saturday
There's already a team for every house to be painted, but individual volunteers are still encouraged to take part in the 2014 Rock & Roll Paint-A-Thon, the City's annual National Make A Difference Day project. Continued... 10/22/2014
- Fire House Facts and Tips on Traffic Safety
Fire House Facts for Sunday October 12, 2014 through Saturday October 18, 2014 and Tips on Traffic Safety. Continued... 10/22/2014
- 50-Year Time Capsule Ceremony Will Introduce New Park To Yuma
The City's 50-year time capsule will be buried 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 25. Themed "Imagine Yuma 2064," the capsule burial will be held at and during the official opening of the new Yuma Valley Park, located on 24th Street. Continued... 10/21/2014
The City of Yuma now offers curbside recycling as part of its residential solid waste collection service. Residents may also take advantage of our two convenient drop-off locations. Continued...
- Report A Pothole
If you notice City of Yuma roadways or sidewalks with dangerous cracks or holes, please let us know. Continued...
- Residential Holiday Collection Schedule 2013 - 2014
The following Solid Waste Collection schedule is for use during holiday periods throughout the year. Continued...