Surveying Services Group
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects.
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects. It also provides support on construction projects and property acquisition projects. Including:
- Recovery of existing monuments in advance of construction projects. Replace and record same following project completion.
- Provide staking as necessary for property acquisitions by the City.
- Preparation of lot ties and splits of City properties.
- Topographic surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance of Global Positioning System (GPS) primary monuments tied to Federal and State plane coordinate systems.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.
More Recent News...
- Back to School Rodeo Set for 8 am to Noon Saturday, July 25
The City of Yuma and a variety of community sponsors will host the fourth annual Back to School Rodeo from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 25, at the Yuma Civic Center, located at 1440 W. Desert Hills Drive. Continued... 07/23/2015
- Fire House Facts and Monsoon Awareness
From Sunday July 12, 2015 through Saturday July 18, 2015, the Yuma Fire Department responded to 211 emergency calls for service. Continued... 07/22/2015
- City, Mexican Consulate to host Fiestas Patrias on Sept. 12
The City of Yuma and the Consulate of Mexico in Yuma will host a Fiestas Patrias celebration on Saturday, Sept.12, at Desert Sun Stadium. The free event invites all in the region to commemorate Mexico's declaration of independence from Spain. Continued... 07/21/2015
- More Write-In Candidates Join Field; Voter Registration Deadline Looms
The deadline to register to vote in the City of Yuma primary election is fast approaching. And with four declared write-in candidates filing by today's deadline, voters will have additional choices. Continued... 07/16/2015
The City of Yuma now offers curbside recycling as part of its residential solid waste collection service. Residents may also take advantage of our two convenient drop-off locations. Continued...
- Report A Pothole
If you notice City of Yuma roadways or sidewalks with dangerous cracks or holes, please let us know. Continued...
- Residential Holiday Collection Schedule 2014 - 2015
The following Solid Waste Collection schedule is for use during holiday periods throughout the year. Continued...