Surveying Services Group
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects.
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects. It also provides support on construction projects and property acquisition projects. Including:
- Recovery of existing monuments in advance of construction projects. Replace and record same following project completion.
- Provide staking as necessary for property acquisitions by the City.
- Preparation of lot ties and splits of City properties.
- Topographic surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance of Global Positioning System (GPS) primary monuments tied to Federal and State plane coordinate systems.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.
More Recent News...
- "People of Yuma" by Alex Tanguay Wins United For Yuma Video Contest
United for Yuma announced Alex Tanguay's video "People of Yuma" as the first place winner in the Show Us Your Yuma video contest at a press conference in the Council Chambers of City Hall, at 9:30 a.m. on December 18. Continued... 12/18/2014
- Fire House Facts & Tips on Reporting Suspicious Behavior
From Sunday December 7, 2014 through Saturday December 13, 2014, the Yuma Fire Department responded to 247 emergency calls for service. Continued... 12/17/2014
- City Council Agenda Preview, Dec. 17
The Yuma City Council will consider an ordinance that would amend sections of the Yuma City Code and adopt by reference the 2012 National Fire Protection Association 1 Fire Code during Wednesday's City Council meeting at 5:30 p.m. Continued... 12/17/2014
- City Hall Closure And Pickup Schedule For Holiday Weeks
Yuma City Hall will be closed Thursday, Dec. 25 and Friday, Dec. 26, and Thursday, Jan. 1 and Friday, Jan. 2 during the winter holidays. Curbside recycling pickups will take place one day early on Thursday route. Continued... 12/16/2014
The City of Yuma now offers curbside recycling as part of its residential solid waste collection service. Residents may also take advantage of our two convenient drop-off locations. Continued...
- Residential Holiday Collection Schedule 2014 - 2015
The following Solid Waste Collection schedule is for use during holiday periods throughout the year. Continued...
- Christmas Tree Recycling
The City of Yuma and Yuma County are once again offering drop-off sites for those who wish to safely dispose of their natural Christmas trees. Continued...