Surveying Services Group
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects.
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects. It also provides support on construction projects and property acquisition projects. Including:
- Recovery of existing monuments in advance of construction projects. Replace and record same following project completion.
- Provide staking as necessary for property acquisitions by the City.
- Preparation of lot ties and splits of City properties.
- Topographic surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance of Global Positioning System (GPS) primary monuments tied to Federal and State plane coordinate systems.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.
More Recent News...
- City of Yuma Road Report for October 16, 2014
This week's update of road construction projects: Fall Fog Seal to start October 20; Catalina Drive Reconstruction; 16th Street, Sunridge Drive; 16th Street, eastbound approach to Pacific; 16th Street, eastbound approach to Avenue C; and more. Continued... 10/16/2014
- Fire House Facts and Tips on Fire Safety
Fire House Facts for Sunday October 5, 2014 through Saturday October 11, 2014 and Tips on Fire Safety. Continued... 10/16/2014
- 5th Annual Scary & Safe Trick or Treat at the Yuma Territorial Prison
The Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area, in cooperation with the Yuma Police Department, is pleased to announce the "Scary & Safe Trick or Treat" at the Yuma Territorial Prison on Halloween night from 5:30 to 8:00 pm. Continued... 10/14/2014
- City Invites Youth to Share, Then Bury, a Vision of Yuma's Future
Yuma's Centennial year continues with its next planned event coming soon, but first our youngest residents are invited to both predict Yuma's future and check their predictions 50 years later. Continued... 10/13/2014
The City of Yuma now offers curbside recycling as part of its residential solid waste collection service. Residents may also take advantage of our two convenient drop-off locations. Continued...
- Report A Pothole
If you notice City of Yuma roadways or sidewalks with dangerous cracks or holes, please let us know. Continued...
- Residential Holiday Collection Schedule 2013 - 2014
The following Solid Waste Collection schedule is for use during holiday periods throughout the year. Continued...