Surveying Services Group
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects.
Surveying Services establishes and maintains survey monuments and benchmarks for survey control of City and private development projects. It also provides support on construction projects and property acquisition projects. Including:
- Recovery of existing monuments in advance of construction projects. Replace and record same following project completion.
- Provide staking as necessary for property acquisitions by the City.
- Preparation of lot ties and splits of City properties.
- Topographic surveys.
- Establishment and maintenance of Global Positioning System (GPS) primary monuments tied to Federal and State plane coordinate systems.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.
More Recent News...
- The Yuma Police Department Implements a New Automated Telephone Answering System
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014, the City of Yuma Police Department will implement a new automated telephone answering system for our non-emergency phone number, 928-373-4700. This service will be provided in English and Spanish. Continued... 08/28/2014
- City Recognizes Employee Excellence in Take Pride Awards
City of Yuma employees were recognized for providing exemplary customer service, workplace excellence, outstanding leadership, exceptional teamwork and above-the-call community involvement during the City's semi-annual Take Pride awards. Continued... 08/28/2014
- Fire House Facts and Tips on BBQ Grill Safety
Fire House Facts for Sunday August 17, 2014 through Saturday August 23, 2014 and Tips on BBQ Grill Safety. Continued... 08/27/2014
- City Hall Closing, Trash Pickups Altered Around Labor Day
Yuma City Hall will be closed Monday, September 1, for Labor Day. Continued... 08/25/2014
- Neighborhood Clean-Up 2014
It's that time of year again! From January 27 to April 3, you can get rid of those unwanted items cluttering up your garage and yard. Dispose of broken furniture, old appliances, tires, tree trimmings, landscaping clippings and more. Continued...
The City of Yuma now offers curbside recycling as part of its residential solid waste collection service. Residents may also take advantage of our two convenient drop-off locations. Continued...
- Report A Pothole
If you notice City of Yuma roadways or sidewalks with dangerous cracks or holes, please let us know. Continued...
- Residential Holiday Collection Schedule 2013 - 2014
The following Solid Waste Collection schedule is for use during holiday periods throughout the year. Continued...